Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:04:11 +0000, Danny D'Amico wrote:

> But, the board should only cost about $100 so it's not all that bad
> to just replace it. Bosch says they have plenty in stock, so, all I
> have to do is find someone who will sell them to me as a pass through:

I can get the board for $104 but it's out of stock.
The retail is $169, I'm told.
So, now, all I need to do is find the board in that price range
from a "pass through" guy who has a Bosch agreement.

You'd think this would be the easy part! :)