Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 00:51:36 +0000 (UTC), Danny D'Amico
<danny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:13:57 -0500, krw wrote:
>
>> Um, call someone who knows what they're doing?
>
>Is that how Alt.Home.Repair works?
>Is that how Alt.Security.Alarms works?
>Is that how Sci.Electronics.Repair works?

Um, the point is that the alarm system doesn't work.

>Call someone who knows what they're doing?
>That's why I'm asking here.

You can't be serious.   Debugging electronics by long distance is
difficult, at best, and impossible if the person at the other end is
completely helpless.

>You guys are supposed to know what you're doing!

You have a bigger problem than even I suspected.