Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

patiencie... i have more of 15 shipment (15 kg of electronic stuff each shi=
pment) of jim rojas only in this year here in lima peru....i am a wholesale=
 imported seller. i think what jim rojas still with some trouble but is a t=
rust person

El s=E1bado, 16 de noviembre de 2013 11:12:26 UTC-5, indosho...@xxxxxxxxx  =
escribi=F3:
> On Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:04:12 AM UTC+7, Just Looking wrote:
>=20
> > I was looking through the posts and haven't noticed anything for Jim Ro=
jas=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > in a while. I see his Tech-man site is still up, but is it up like the =
Bass=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > site and Jim is elsewhere? I wonder if there is another big national co=
mpany=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > still out to screw him over again and he is keeping a low profile?
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > I wonder what ever happened to that brink stink lawyer with the 'handso=
me'=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > comb over? Maybe he was afraid of getting the nick name 'plugs' like th=
e=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Vice President. Maybe he was too cheap? I can't fault him for cheap, pe=
ople=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > in glass house you know, but he certainly had the cash after his payday=
 from=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > bending Jim over.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I still have 2 shipment from Jim Tech man, he said it was held by USPS in=
spection from august, and it hasnt release yet. it has been 3 months.
.