Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

Hi there. Im looking for Jim Rojas too. As u guys know, he own an Internati=
onal Freight forwarding company. I tried emailing him all 3 emails (gmail, =
hotmail and tech-man) but no no reply from him. I been using his services f=
rom 2011 and this is the first time he cant be contacted.=20

Btw My items arrived on 1st November at his place (i checked thru the usps =
tracking) and he hasnt send me any notifications on it until today. I thoug=
ht he was busy. 3 more items arrived after that still no email from him. I =
did try emailing him but no respond.

Can any of you try to find and call him for me. The last known phone nomber=
 is(813) 884-6335.

To the peoples trying to find him, let s join the group: https://groups.goo=
gle.com/forum/m/#!forum/where-is-jim-rojas . Lets discuss if you got sny in=
fo of leads there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/where-is-jim-rojas/HyvyK2Caqps
Thanks