Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

Same here... Me and another bunch of brazilian guys are searching for him. Some people say that he appears with "away" status on GTalk, but we were not able to talk with him.

I can't say that I am not getting nervous, since he never disapeared for so long... I am hoping to see his answer until monday (11/18/13) of the next week.

Also, does anyone ever tried to call to him???

Regards,
Daniel