> 5882ENL RF Receiver supports
> up to eight zones â?? 60mA
>
> â?¢ 5882ENM supports up to
> 16 zones â?? 60mA
>
> â?¢ 5882ENH supports up to
> 48 zones â?? 60mA
>
> Where:
> 58= wireless device,
> 82 = wireless receiver (81 is USA version)
> EN= English
> L= low (8 zones)
> M= medium (16 zones)
> H= high (48 zones)
>
> ___________________________________
>
> The receiver supports 48 wireless zones for the Vista 20P, if you only
> need 16 wireless zones or less, you can use a 6150RF *fixed* English¹ or
> 6160RF Alpha keypad that has a built in receiver (each keyfob uses a
> zone, mind you).
>
> Panel and RF keypad need to be at least 10'-15' apart physically if you
> go that route.

I ordered a "kit" with Vista 20 panel, and 6150RF keypad.  Direct distance
may be slightly less than that, but the panel is inside a whole home wiring
box and setting on its own metal sheet mount, so there are two pieces of
steel between the panel and the keypad.  Wire length is probably about
20-25'

> ¹If you use a fixed English keypad in the installation, you will need a
> 6160 for programming (take away after programming).  If you don't have
> one or don't want to invest in one for future Honeywell programming it
> *must* be downloaded.

I actually have a couple 6160 keypads.  I bought one for programming Ademco
panels, and I got a couple more on a pull a few years ago.

> Instead of finding the serial number on each device by removing it from
> mounting, you can use "learn mode" to make it easy on yourself.  The
> bitch is when a PIR(s) are being tripped while you are trying to learn
> each device's serial.  Best to get customer out of the PIR detection zone
> and learn them first, then pull power from them @ the motion so they
> don't fuck you up while learning doors/windows/etc..

Yeah, I was thinking about that.  Thanks.

---