Re: DSC 1832 Questions

Jim Wrote:

> couldn't and now I think I've brought a fucking plague down on it.

I hope the troll does post there so I can get the IP address of the
asshole from the site admin.

I sub to over 30 groups Jim, I'm bound to pick up a troll every once in a
while - they always go away.  Don't get your panties in a wad.  This
asswipe is trolling about a dozen more folks. It's Usenet, that is normal
unfortunately (for active users on multiple groups anyway).

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin