Re: Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?

Try some of these  items..

http://www.sti-usa.com/category/AlarmsChimes/Chimes/index.htm?Page=ViewAll&Class=alarms_chimes&Sub=chimes&Color=&CoverStyle=&ButtonType=&Message=&uscover=&usmount=&ushousing=&uselectronics=&uscolor=

RTS..

"doug"  wrote in message news:l5ul7m$oig$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:06:26 PM UTC-5, W wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a wireless doorbell that would work with multiple
> base
>
> receivers, at distances (through walls) of at least 400 feet?   This is
> for
>
> a commercial installation and it needs to sound chimes in a lab area in
> back
>
> as well as in the front office area.
>

> Honeywell RCWL330A1000/N P4-Premium Portable Wireless Door Chime looks
> good
>
> but nothing there says it supports multiple receivers.
>

> --

>If I were to guess, it shouldn't make any difference how many receivers
>there are however I can only suggest that you contact the manufacturer >to
>find out if receivers can be purchased by them selves and at the same time
>ask them about multiple receivers. Also be aware that any >wireless
>estimate on distance is line of sight and does not consider walls, metal
>object and the like, which can reduce the transmit distance >considerably.

As Jim says it shouldn't make any difference how many receivers there are.
Take a single push button and "learn" it in turn to each of your receivers.
When you have completed the learning process pushing the button should sound
all the receivers.

Doug