Re: DSC 1832 Questions

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:04:44 PM UTC-5, jamul...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Saturday, November 9, 2013 9:44:22 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
>=20

> Jim,
>=20
> Thank you for providing the link to the DIY forum. I have since registere=
d and posted my questions there.  I started with this newsgroup first as it=
 was what I had used back in 1996 to obtain info when setting up the PC3000=
.  Thanks again and best regards.

I tried to find a way to E-mail it to you ...... couldn't and now I think I=
've brought a fucking plague down on it.=20