Re: G morgan : I hate snakes - especially in my bathroom!

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>"BurfordTJustice" <burford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> We have been getting a lot of rain lately.  This morning I happened to
>> glance into the bathroom and had to do a double take as a shiver went
>> down my spine.
>>
>> A damn 2' long snake was chilling out on the bathroom tiles!  I went in,
>> turned on the light and it hid behind the toilet.  I identified it as a
>> grass snake, but was still freaked out.  I caught the fucker, he was
>> fast!!  While holding him I noticed he stunk like shit.  I wonder if he
>> came in through the toilet?  Yes, I washed my hands like 5 times after
>> handling it!
>>
>> Anyway, since he was harmless I let him go in the backyard.  Had it been
>> a poisonous critter I would have really freaked out and used instruments
>> of death before thinking about touching the thing.  Now I'm afraid to
>> take a dump for fear a water moccasin may come up and bite my ass.
>>
>> Can they come in from the outside via the sewer?  It's city sewer, not a
>> septic tank.
>
>Sounds reasonable.  When I was a kid we had gophers come up in the toilet a
>few times until I found where a plumber had left a cleanout open.

Yeah, I figure this sucker was escaping the weather or something.

As you can see I have a troll following me around. I don't see his posts
- I would recommend all newsreaders come with BtJ as the default entry in
the killfile.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin