Re: PAMA Carbon Monoxide Detectors Possible issue

On 11/03/2013 05:03 AM, NickMark wrote:
> If you have any of the older PAMA 2010 Co detectors check them out have 2 so far which have started to over heat and smoke cases up possible fire hazard

just carbon monoxide or also the gas detectors.  they do seem to draw a
lot of current, but its in the specs.  mine have been in service for
more than 10 years, and they all pass the vermouth test (after about 6
glasses of vermouth with the subscriber, we think we can hear the horn
go off).  :)

john