G morgan : I hate snakes - especially in my bathroom!

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We have been getting a lot of rain lately.  This morning I happened to
glance into the bathroom and had to do a double take as a shiver went
down my spine.

A damn 2' long snake was chilling out on the bathroom tiles!  I went in,
turned on the light and it hid behind the toilet.  I identified it as a
grass snake, but was still freaked out.  I caught the fucker, he was
fast!!  While holding him I noticed he stunk like shit.  I wonder if he
came in through the toilet?  Yes, I washed my hands like 5 times after
handling it!

Anyway, since he was harmless I let him go in the backyard.  Had it been
a poisonous critter I would have really freaked out and used instruments
of death before thinking about touching the thing.  Now I'm afraid to
take a dump for fear a water moccasin may come up and bite my ass.

Can they come in from the outside via the sewer?  It's city sewer, not a
septic tank.

--

Perhaps you need to keep a cleaner place.