Re: Ethernet/Wireless Camera?

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:33:27 PM UTC-5, ccuci...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2013 5:52:57 PM UTC-5, tjf...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>=20
> > On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:06:38 AM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > On Dec 5, 8:48=A0pm, Joe Wangkauf <tmo1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> =
wrote: > I need a camera that's outdoor-mountable and wireless ethernet > c=
apable... I need to easily mount something behind my home to watch > some a=
ctivity that appears to be going on. > > Suggestions? > > -- Sercomm OC810 =
should work
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Do you have any experience with the Sercomm OC810? I've been trying to =
use the Schlage rebranded version and can't change anything unless I regist=
er it with Schlage. I'm hoping to get direct access to the camera. Any idea=
s where I can get a more open firmware?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I have the Verizon version of the OC810. If you've found a way to get adm=
in access I'd love to know. Drives me crazy that I paid for this camera and=
 cannot get admin access. I've managed to reflash the 8021 camera but can't=
 find any other firmware for the OC810.

The firmware in those cameras is designed for ease of installation for the =
service they are assigned for, If you wanted a camera for your own purpose =
you should have bought a stock Sercomm camera instead of what you have.