Re: Lying Competition

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:17:48 PM UTC-4, Russell Brill wrote:
>  It also helps if you have a great Central Station.... After I joined the=
 Monitoring America alarm co-op, I never looked at one of the Large Central=
 Stations again :)

As it turned later, listening to the recorded conversation, the customer wa=
s being totally unreasonable. The system was sending in a low battery signa=
l and for some reason the customer didn't remember that she even had a stan=
dby battery and was telling the CS operator that she was wrong, that her al=
arm system didn't run on batteries. She didn't understand what was going on=
 and took it out on the operator and obviously didn't want the alarm monito=
ring service anymore .... anyway.

Over the past 30 or so years I've had no major problems and very few minor =
.... what usually turns out to be "mis"understadings with my centrals.