Re: Lying Competition

On Monday, March 25, 2013 10:22:21 PM UTC-4, Chris wrote:
> Anyone here ever have issues with other alarm companies - door knockers o=
r real companies - trying to steal your clients by telling them you're out =
of business, etc.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Anything that should or shouldn't be done about them?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> - Chris

Still going thru it after the cancer diagnosis lots of fools tried stealing=
 my accounts and I sent registered letters to each and everyone of them inf=
orming them that I would take legal action if there sales peoples  actions =
did not stop because I had customers ready to testify  against them.