Re: Outdoor camera connections.

I don't use many bullet cameras, but those that have pass through wiring
usually have a threaded removable mounting plate,
Depending on the size of the camera the thread should match either 1/2 or
3/4 rigid electrical conduit,
You could use a short length of rigid conduit with a threaded coupling and
attach the camera (without the mounting plate) directly to the threaded
coupling. maybe use a little loctite.
You may have to extend the cables which would leave the connection inside
the conduit, and as someone else mentioned it makes adjusting the camera
more difficult .
Drill an appropriate conduit size hole through the mortar between the
bricks, use a coupling sized drill and enlarge the hole the depth of the
coupling.
Slide the conduit through until the coupling is flush, you will have to
secure it on the inside of the building to prevent it moving, you could use
an electrical box but that would require the conduit be cut to an exact
length and threaded so you could use a U bolt and angle iron.
Use a little caulk to finish the job.
I have never tired this, so at this point its just a theory, but I think it
should work OK

Doug