Vista-32fb Message 'Notifying central station.

I've tried to setup new system 'vista 32fb'. After inputting zone setting and installer code and tel number, I got out of from the programming mode.

When I tried to re-enter programming mode;resetting power and installer code + 800, it showed me a message "Notifying Central Station" I cannot enter any code after. All I have to do is reset power.

But when I tried to go into the mode. Same situation. I really want to know how to get rid of this messages.

Thanks.