Re: CCTV with Cat5 and what I've learned.

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:12:29 PM UTC-5, sp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:17:55 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote: > On Thursday=
, February 28, 2013 9:38:01 AM UTC-5, jenferdowson wrote: > > > replying to=
 Jim , jenferdowson wrote: CCTV cameras in schools are much beneficial. Its=
 provides various benefits like prevent petty unsavoury incidents in school=
s, prevents vandalism, helps monitor teacher performance and the can keep t=
he place secure and can even help prevent fire. -- posted via http://forums=
.cabling-design.com/security-physical/cctv-with-cat5-and-what-i-ve-learned-=
62238-.htm using Cabling-Design's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to al=
t.security.alarms and other telecom groups > > > > Yeah ...... Sure. > > > =
> So your telling me that anyone with a hoodie of a ski mask isn't going to=
 get away with what ever they want to do ?????? > > > > Oh ..... I get it. =
Maybe they could be identified if they walked around with their heads stuck=
 up their ass, like you're doing. > > > > And I'd sure like to see that cam=
era that prevents fires. Ummmm.....Actually Jim, Thermal Imaging Cameras ca=
n trigger Sprinklers. ;)

Actually ..... Thermal Imaging cameras detect fires (among other things) an=
d trigger sprinklers.=20

They cannot prevent fires.