Re: ADI - Policy of Bad Behavior

"NickMark" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eadfb451-271b-4d95-812b-41f730e68137@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:13:12 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

> Must have 2 party consent in Pa. so it is illegal to do it in Pa
> regardless of federal law. and companys have had criminal charges lodged
> against them

Your are correct Nick.  I have told my customers that there is not enough
legal documents they can sign that would possibly keep me out of the witness
stand if someone decided to sue them for recording voices in a discussion or
other wise.

However, here in these parts there are convenience stores that have Louroe
Verifact A LE-070 microphones on the ceiling above the registers.  A sign on
the door states "Audio and Video Recordings are being made and retained",
etc etc.

Now in my book that is not correct and proper legally.  I just don't talk
while in the store.  It does make you wonder what loop hole they think they
are using to make it OK??

Les