Re: Ethernet/Wireless Camera?

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:06:38 AM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:
> On Dec 5, 8:48=A0pm, Joe Wangkauf <tmo1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e: > I need a camera that's outdoor-mountable and wireless ethernet > capab=
le... I need to easily mount something behind my home to watch > some activ=
ity that appears to be going on. > > Suggestions? > > -- Sercomm OC810 shou=
ld work

Do you have any experience with the Sercomm OC810? I've been trying to use =
the Schlage rebranded version and can't change anything unless I register i=
t with Schlage. I'm hoping to get direct access to the camera. Any ideas wh=
ere I can get a more open firmware?