Re: DMP iCom protocol

On 1/19/2013 12:29 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
> JS Wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I'm looking for the DMP iCOM protocol information. I'm trying to set up my own monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.
>>
>> Can anyone shed any light on this? blueman, if you see this, please reply.
>
> If you need help Sean @ Nutech can assist.  He successfully
> reverse-engineered the Ademco ECP protocol.
>
> http://www.nutech.com/

Did you ever, for one minute, think that providing this information
(which, in fact, emulates the kiss-off from a legitimate CS receiver) in
an open forum may not be such a good idea.  I realize that it's out
there somewhere, but as security professionals we shouldn't be making it
THAT easy.  My two cents.

Frank

--
Fire Protection Technicians Network