Re: I'm back!! just top say hello!

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:10:17 PM UTC-5, Frank Kurz wrote:
> On 1/15/2013 10:24 AM, Petem wrote: > Did not took the time to read much =
on the group. > > But I wanted to pass by and say a BIG Hello! > > I starte=
d thinking of you when I got the job to deign our new security system for o=
ur new building (at the union job if you remember well). > > So does some o=
ld folks are still lurking around? > > The group looks pretty calm with out=
 RLB back ground ;-) > > Pierre > Good to see you again, Pete! -- Fire Prot=
ection Technicians Network www.firetechs.net

Boy .... you've got a much better newgroup reader than I do.