Re: CCTV with Cat5 and what I've learned.

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:38:01 AM UTC-5, jenferdowson wrote:
> replying to Jim , jenferdowson wrote: CCTV cameras in schools are much be=
neficial. Its provides various benefits like prevent petty unsavoury incide=
nts in schools, prevents vandalism, helps monitor teacher performance and t=
he can keep the place secure and can even help prevent fire. -- posted via =
http://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/cctv-with-cat5-and-what-=
i-ve-learned-62238-.htm using Cabling-Design's Web, RSS and Social Media In=
terface to alt.security.alarms and other telecom groups

Yeah ...... Sure. =20

So your telling me that anyone with a hoodie of a ski mask isn't going to g=
et away with what ever they want to do ??????

Oh ..... I get it. Maybe they could be identified if they walked around wit=
h their heads stuck up their ass, like you're doing.=20

And I'd sure like to see that camera that prevents fires.=20