Re: NAPCO GEM-P9600 programming question

"wallstreet123456" <sziggy86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was hoping someone could tell me how to adjust the time that an alarm
rings for on the above referenced panel(It seems to continue to ring and I
would like to set perhaps a 30 minute limit). I have the master cose and
would do it thought the keypad which is GEM-RP1CAE2.

Thanks for your help.

Steven

Hi,

Setting your alarm to ring 30 minutes if you have an exterior siren is
inviting your neighbors to shoot your tires when you are coming home from
work. It won't be pretty.

You will need the installer code to program the bell time.