Re: [OT] Poll - Is Micky wrong about calling G. Morgan's signature silly?--expanding the poll

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This silly argument carried over to the home repair group just when I
thought it was over in the auorfa group.

Would anyone like to chime in about my signature line?  Micky seems to
think the following quotation is "silly".

Exhibit A:  The alleged "silly" .sig

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin"

That's it, no more evidence to present.

Can we get a consensus about my "silly" sig.?  I'll remove it if everyone
sides with ole' Micky that thinks it's silly.

Have a vote if you please.  It's not my site, so I don't have access to
logs or any mechanism to cheat.

Happy voting!
http://poll.pollcode.com/4436416

Follow-up set to: "alt.politics.scorched-earth" to reduce noise in the
tech groups.