Re: 4 Simple Questions

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rg34b95q4f8sptf0sbt3tj2qv2h9u75a5u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ferd "Birther" Berfle barfed:

>4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney...............

Way to start off the post with an oxymoron, "reputable attorney".  LOL

>This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an
>Obama fan.

Let's find out, shall we?

> I wouldn't want my hero to be made out to be a liar, would you?

He's far from my hero, and I don't trust any politician to tell me the
whole truth.  That said, I don't think any non-citizen could pull off a
hoax and win the US Presidency *twice* using a forged birth certificate.

>For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox.
>All of it can be verified from other legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the
>Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted
>herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

Good.

>4 Simple Questions
>
>1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama
>'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't
>even
>used at that time ?

You start off #1 with an outright lie?

Go to the official White House site and have a look at the birth
certificate.  Take a screen-shot and open an image editor.  Now - circle
the words "African-American" and please upload it to the image server of
your choice.

The birth certificate is right here:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

I will patiently await the highlighted birth certificate that reads
"African-American" anywhere  on it.  My eyes must be getting old because
I looked and looked again.  I can't find the phrase "African-American"
anywhere on it.  Please help me see it.

>2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth
>as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal,
>Right ?

Right, no big deal.

> At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged
>25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya , East Africa ".

Check.

>This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did
>not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27
>years
>after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a
>country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it
>was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Wow...

I hope you still have the browser window open containing the image of the
birth certificate, you'll need it.

It shows the biological father's birthplace as Kenya, East Africa.

Let's put aside all the geo-political bullshit and go right to an
authoritative source of cartography. Is National Geographic good enough
over whatever the unclicked link over at Wikipedia says?  Sure it is.

Back in 1943, National Geographic published a world map.  Guess what? Yup
- Kenya is right there:

http://maps.nationalgeographic.com/maps/print-collection/world-map-1943.html

>3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place
>of
>birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
>This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
>"KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
>Respectively.
>The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
>until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
>How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate
>dated
>1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
>(CHECK IT BELOW)
>http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx

Uhhh....

Did you even click on that link?

In 1978 the hospital changed its name to:

"Kapiâ??olani Medical Center for Women & Children"

>Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

It was. Don't you remember just five/six years ago, knuckle-dragger?
Remember Donald Trump made a giant ass out of himself (like you are doing
now)? You're not presenting any new facts.  Your not presenting *any*
facts.

>4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how
>proud
>he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius,

You're not a math genius, not a political genius, and certainly not a
literary genius.  You're not even literate.

<giant snip of absurdity due to your willful ignorance>

BTW, he wasn't talking about his biological father:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

And so goes another Birther's rant debunked <again>.  Does it hurt to be
that fucking dumb?

What else do you have, you st00pid racist fucktard?

--
morgan, you have to defend him, you voted for him...LOL