Re: Sebelius: You're Not Covered under Obamacare Until You Pay

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dustin wrote:

>"BurfordTJustice" <burford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:l8bvsp$ge0$1@dont-
>email.me:
>
>> Meaning the actual number of people who have officially enrolled is as
>> low
>> as 18,000.
>>

>WAAHHHHHH
>
>WAHHHHHHHH
>
>Oh wait..
>
>WAAAAA WAAAAAA
>
>Whiner.

Until money changes hands there is no "consideration" (contract law
term).  So of course no one is covered that hasn't paid.

The damn website did not accept payments when I signed up.  There were
two buttons (one for medical, one for dental) that read "'Pay Now" or
something, but they didn't do anything on click.

Blue Cross has called me and left a message saying they want to talk and
'welcome' me (and hopefully accept a payment).  I have received a
'welcome' kit in the mail, and they wrote saying my ID card is on it's
way.  Meanwhile I do have a group number and member ID number at least,
so if I don't get an invoice soon I'll call them to find out exactly how
much and how to pay.