Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

"BurfordTJustice" <burford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:l8d7c2$oih$1@dont-
email.me:

> Tsk Tsk. With a mouth like that, no wonder you can not keep
> a GOOD job. Or is it the pot smell on you?
> Off to Texas are ya?

Talking pure shit again I see, mr geriatric. You have no idea of my job
history or what I'm doing now or anything else about me. You're talking pure
shit here and making slanderous comments from the safety of your posting
nick, nutless coward.

What did you do for a job before becoming a mooch on society?

--
Sometimes there's a part of me...Has to turn from here and go...Running like
a child from these warm stars down the seven bridges road. There are stars in