Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

On Friday, December 6, 2013 11:54:23 AM UTC-5, G. Morgan wrote:
> Jim Wrote:=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> >I collect Social Security and pay for Medicare insurance. I just got a l=
etter that my monthly "BENEFITS" ( you'll note that they call "MY MONEY" a =
Benefit!!!!!) have been increased by 1 1/2 percent. However my Medicare pay=
ment has also been increased. I am now getting $100.00 less per month than =
I was getting before.
>=20
> >Jeeeeeze I wonder where the extra money is went. ?????=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> And when you run the numbers as I'm sure you have...
>=20
>=20
>=20
> You are getting back more in SS "benefits" then you ever paid in.
>=20
> Riiiiiiiiiiight???

WRONG!!!! First ..... it's MY money so it's NOT a benefit and you and all t=
he rest who haven't been paying in the maximum amount for the last 40 to 50=
 years are the only ones who will get back more than you put in and on top =
of that you forget about what it would be worth if the fucking government h=
adn't been raiding it for all those years and what it COULD have made if it=
 had been put into private investment. =20