Re: Cable Bundles in a Metal Frame Building?

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:24:43 PM UTC-4, ssmith39 . wrote:
> What is the best way to attach CCTV/alarm cable bundles to the metal fram=
e members in a warehouse?

I presume that you are talking about the "truss" bars holding up the ceilin=
g (?)

If so, I usually run the cable along the connecting angle iron that runs fr=
om truss to truss as support and then branch out to the side walls suportin=
g the cables via the angles at the bottom of the trusses. I use tie wraps. =
Wires are clamped to side walls using various types of clamps determined by=
 the size of the bundle/wire. Sometimes down walls via conduit ..... metal =
or plastic. If you're talking about large bundles then there are various ty=
pes of cable trays, hooks and support products that are available