Re: DSC FSA-410AST Smoke Detectors

>=20
> Is this a commercial building in the US?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I don't think the 5010 was ever approved for commercial fire in the USA
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Doug

It's an office in BC, Canada.  Around here, dedicated fire systems are rare=
ly required or even thought about.  And no, I'm fairly sure a 5010 wouldn't=
 cut it as a proper commercial fire system.  I know DSC has/had commercial =
fire systems as well, which I believe was basically a Maxsys panel is a red=
 enclosure with red keypads.  If the building was being built these days, t=
hings may be different.  I wonder if they get an insurance discount for it =
though?

- Chris