Re: Ethernet/Wireless Camera?

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:17:36 PM UTC-4, dailyw...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I agree with this one.  I seen that Verizon offered the OC810 and went to=
 the Sercomm website and seen that it had two way audio.  Boom I was sold a=
nd got the package only to later find out the Verizon does not support thos=
e features.  How freaking stupid is that.  Then I also find out that I have=
 no access to the OC810 web admin page.  That just tops it for me.  I have =
an email to Sercomm sales support about this issue so we will see what come=
s of it.

I know it's a late reply, but we are a security dealer and have the same ca=
meras branded as Honeywell Total Connect IPCAM-WO. I found a couple URLs us=
ing Wireshark after enrolling the camera with Alarmnet Direct and a couple =
more from www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=3DSercomm