DSC FSA-410AST Smoke Detectors

I was looking at the specs for the DSC FSA-410AST smoke detector today, as =
I have a customer who needs his 8 smokes replaced on a DSC 5010.  I was con=
cerned about moving them to a PGM to allow for keypad reset, as it may not =
provide enough current.  I was a bit surprised to find the following:

Maximum Standby Current: 12=CE=BCA@12 or 24 VDC
Maximum Alarm Current: 25mA - 90mA

The maximum alarm current depends on which specific model you're looking at=
, and they have a chart for that... so that's fine.

However... 12=CE=BCA of standby current?  Really?  That means I could power=
 25,000 smokes on a 300mA PGM output.  This sounds like a typo to me.  Perh=
aps it was supposed to be 12mA?

Either way, it looks like 8 smokes on a PGM will be fine.

- Chris