Re: residential alarm co. states no way outdoor visual and audiable status ademco 20

On Monday, August 5, 2013 6:36:23 AM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote:
> You could program the on board relay - be easier just to wire in an led a=
long with the siren. If you want ONLY an led for confirmation of arming and=
 not the siren (but still want a siren on the system) - I don't know how yo=
u could do that. Maybe run the siren off a relay...

I don't know much about Honeywell panels but I would think just about every=
 panel made today has some type of logic terminal output or relay that acti=
vates when the system is armed. Just attach a sensitive relay to that and p=
ower an LED to go on and off when it's armed/disarmed.