Re: Vista 20p

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:53:14 PM UTC-4, Doug Jernigan wrote:
> On Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:30:15 PM UTC-4, Jim Rojas wrote: > Doug Jer=
nigan wrote: > > > Is there a way to set a zone to activate only the local =
siren when tripped while having the other zones still report to the monitor=
ing center. Example: Perimeter or fire zone tripped, siren and remote notif=
ication. Gun safe door opened, house siren only, no remote notification. > =
Manuals Online! > > http://www.tech-man.com > > 8002 Cornwall Lane > > Tamp=
a, FL 33615-4604 > > 813-884-6335 > > 813-440-6653 Fax > > Email: jrojas@te=
ch-man.com > > AOL: rojas813 > > MSN: jimrojas@xxxxxxxxxxx > > Yahoo: jimro=
jas > > ICQ: 20116219 > > GoogleTalk: Rojas813@xxxxxxxxx That's what I was =
thinking but didn't know if it would trigger the siren. Thanks for your hel=
p.

I'm not a Ademco/Honeywell user but I think if you just remove the reportin=
g code the zone will still ring the siren but it will also continue to try =
to report to central station. It'll dial up central but wont send anything,=
 never get a kiss off from central and ultimately cause the panel to go int=
o trouble condition. There should be a programing option to tell the zone t=
o not report.=20

Just hang out here for awhile. I'm sure someone with the ability to program=
 the system will be able to tell you how to do it.