Re: DSC 1404 zone doubling

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:27:24 PM UTC-5, spyros wrote:
> Anyone have an idea how to wire for zone doubling at the new DSC 1404 (4-=
8 zone) panel? Following the schematic diagram its ok but is this the only =
way to wire? Cause you have to be a "nuclear scient" in order to do that! I=
 mean its completely useless....

I thought the same thing, you are better off using a 1616 instead, I can't =
understand why anyone would release a panel that didn't do wireless these d=
ays