Re: Hybrid DVR/NVR??

"ABLE1" <nospamhere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_eEet.119561$JR.108992@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hey all,
>
> Anyone using a good Hybrid that can handle at least 8 Analog cameras and X
> number of IP cameras??
>
> Basically looking for Mfg. and Model #.
>
> Thanks and have a good day.
>
> Les

The Pelco DVRs have the ability to add an adaptor for upto 16 analog
channels.  I have not used one, but I did spec one on a bid a while back.
Their per camera IP license is pretty steep though.  The customer wanted a
large scalability in one unit, and the Pelco was the only one I found that
hit the mark.