Multi Server Brand CCTV Client Software ???

I don't know if there is enough demand, but I am wondering if there are any=
 decent multiple brand compatible PC based client programs out there.

There are several for Android and iPhone platforms, but I have not yet seen=
 one for PC. What got me thinking is I use Robert Chou's IP Cam Viewer on m=
y Android all the time for testing a variety of different remote video conn=
ections. Digi-Merge, generic H.264, Dedicated Micros, Pelco, etc.

Is there a client software package that flexible for PC or MAC?

No, the answer is not to just use the same brand of hardware and video serv=
ing equipment at every site. For a variety of practical reason that just is=
n't always going to happen. Particularly for a customer that has facilities=
 across multiple cites or even states or countries. For the most part I hav=
e been lucky enough to work with clients that were savy enough to understan=
d that a certain amount of consistency in quality hardware is beneficial fo=
r practical application and user training. Once in a while though you get i=
nto circumstances beyond your control were a client has two or three differ=
ent brands of equipment each with its own client software. Sure they can ju=
st load 2 or 3 or 4 different applications or if web compatible open multip=
le browsers windows or tabs, but they can't easily just watch a few key cam=
eras from multiple sites all at once on one screen like they can with just =
one multiple DVR compatible client program like NetVu can if you have all D=
M equipment.

A shipping manager might only want to watch a few cameras, but he might wan=
t to watch the loading docks at three or four different facilities. If they=
 are not all the same brand they have to use their smart phone. LOL. =20

P.S. IP Cam Viewer is a $5 ap I believe, but the free lite version is still=
 fully functional for upto 6 cameras for your really cheap clients.