Re: Switches Anyone?

On 4/16/2013 12:10 AM, Jim wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:01:33 PM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote:
>> We want to set up some switches that provide inputs to an NVR that will trigger presets on a PTZ camera. We have 16 inputs available but will likely only need 5 or so. Do any of you know of a ready made console with momentary switches so we won't have to spend a bunch of time crafting something? We would rather avoid project boxes from rat shack and I don't have the skills to work sheet metal. Ideally, the switches would be spaced out enough to label each one with the view of that preset. I tried to google for switch console but it was mostly network equipment... Thanks in advance.
>

> Hey Joe!
>
> I was looking for something else and came across these.
>
> http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale/wholesale-push-button-switch-box.html

I think we got it.

Someone posted a link, or a link that got me to a link... or something...

Anyway, a webiste that had some good looking project boxes.  I'm just
waiting for the go ahead and order a couple.  I think I have the boss
convinced that installing the switches and wiring the box won't take up
a bunch of man hours.