Re: Did anyone see last night's Undercover Boss' ADT episode?

Ant Wrote:

>It was pretty lame. :/

I saw the ending credits and asked my friend if that was Undercover Boss
featuring ADT, after the answer I busted out laughing.

They don't give a rats-ass about their employees.  Those companies must
pay to be on the show to portray them in a good light, when the ugly
truth is the opposite of what's shown (in the case of ADT at least, from
personal experience).