Re: Using self contained siren with a siren driver

 I bypassed the circuit board and went directly to the speaker , and
it works fine now.

For some reason I remember when the system was installed 8 years ago,
there was a distinct siren sound for the fire when the installer was
showing me. So I'm pretty sure it was done right. I just was curious
because I recently started looking at the circuitry and only saw 1
input (yelp) into the siren driver.