Re: WTB: X10 Powerflash Module

Yes, I ordered a couple from the webpage. They called me a couple of days l=
ater to cancel the order, and promptly gave me a refund. Jim Rojas Technica=
l Manuals Online! http://www.tech-man.com 8002 Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 3361=
5-4604 813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax Email: jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx AOL: rojas8=
13 MSN: jimrojas@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: Roja=
s813@xxxxxxxxx

Hey Jim,

Take a search around for " X10 Pro ".  A few years ago, I was looking for a=
n X10 out door motion sensing light and ordered one from " X10 " When I got=
 it, I noticed that it didn't have the same spec's as the previous ones I h=
ad ordered through ADI.  When I looked into it further, I found that there =
were two distinct entities ..... " X10 " ...... and " X10 Pro ", and one do=
esn't acknowledge the other unless  you actually ask them.=20

As far as the outdoor motion detector light, the X10 would only detect moti=
on out to about 20 - 30 feet and the X10 Pro .... out to 60 feet. Neither e=
ntity could tell me why there was a difference in the product. And I think =
they cost about the same too.  Of course one was retail and the other was d=
ealer price.