Re: TEST - IGNORE this post

ou're forgiven.  I hadn't seen any messages since Sep 14, so I posted
to see if I had a browser problem. Apparently not.

Your urge to view the post despite the warning shows the intense
curiosity of we humans.

Reminds me of the story, maybe apocryphal, of the male Romanesques
statue in the ladies room of a barroom. The genitalia of the statue
was completely covered by a metal fig leaf, attached to the body by a
small hinge.  Behind the fig leaf was a small button switch, which
when activated by lifting the metal leaf would turn on a red light and
sound a buzzer in the barroom - alerting the patrons that the female
about to exit the ladies room could not resist the urge to peek under
the leaf -- thus sending the patrons into uncontrollable laughter. I'm
sure this apparatus was conceived and built by a male.