Re: GEMINI P3200 KEYPAD MESSAGE

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:23:46 AM UTC-4, G. Morgan wrote:
> proguard Wrote: >I made a cold start to the panel and after that i made d=
oownload. >Everything was ok. >I was downloading the panel which was in dis=
arm mode and after ending >download this message came up. >I took the panel=
 on the bench in order to find out what happens. >The keypad is in address =
01. Of course i power cycle it but after the >panel boot up this msg came u=
p: >"Enter our code to access area" I used master security code, dealer >co=
de, user code 1, user code 2, but still the same. >"Invalid access code, tr=
y again" It's the first time i saw this msg... If it's already on the bench=
 and you solved the customer's problem by replacement, just default it and =
start over. Keep as a spare when you get it sorted. Napco can tell you the =
procedure for a master reset. So can at least 4 folks here if they are will=
ing to post it. I think you have an area/KP conflict.

You have to be able to get into programing in order to default the panel.