Re: Hey I won the lottery ---

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:56:15 AM UTC-4, Jim Rojas wrote:
> Jim wrote:=20

>> So YOU'Re the reason!!!! That's just about the time they became useless.=
=20

> I'll take the blame...no sweat. :) Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!=20

If you ever get a chance to go to the Vegas show ..... it's somewhat like t=
he old east coast show. However .... it's MASSIVE!!!!   Actually too much t=
o see if you don't have your vendors picked out in advance. You'll spend as=
 much money at the extra curricular activities ..... but you'll enjoy it a =
lot more then NYC. Of course, that's coming from someone who lives in NY.