Re: GEMINI P3200 KEYPAD MESSAGE

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 7:11:35 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
> I get "enter your code to access area" at GEM-DXRP1 keypad connecting to =
a Gemini P3200. Even master security code want work. Any idea? Thank you!

The first thing that comes to mind is try moving the jumper on the board so=
 that you go into keypad settings mode. Enter code 111234. Press the functi=
on key repeatedly and check which area the keypad(s) are assigned to. If no=
t set to area 1, that could be the problem. Change the area to one, press t=
he on/off button to save. Press the reset button. Move the jumper on the bo=
ard back to the run position. Now you should be able to access the programi=
ng.

If that's not the solution, you may have entered a number in the "access" p=
rograming. Some people think this is an arming/disarming code. Actually it'=
s a code to be used in conjunction with the brown wire coming from the keyp=
ad to open an electric strike. I've never used this function so I don't kno=
w exactly how it works or what the results would be if you entered a code i=
n the programing.