Re: More on the Druggie Alarm Guy

Anonymous Coward Wrote:

Hey shit for brains, you can dump all the posts you want here about me.
You know what the net effect will be?  Nothing.

I've been through the wringer with these guys, nothing you post will
surprise or shock them.  I've survived this group at the height of it's
madness; you're just an annoying gnat - easily brushed away.

You may meet a fanboi of mine here though, you two can hook up and blow
each other.

>Dustin wrote:
>
>>> Dunno what the tabs are, but I like the look of them there buds.
>>
>>Those would be lortab.. Blue smurf 10s
>
>Have you ever done a CWE on them?  It works, well.

BTW:  It does (CWE).   I was giving him an alternative to snorting them
which he said he did.  If he's gonna do it, may as well stay away from
the poisonous acetaminophen and God knows what else snorting pain pills
do.