Re: This is an example of how to destroy a helpful group

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk used to be very helpful group for those needing it.
>
> Thanks to G. Morgan and his sick friends from alt.kooks and other such
> groups, the 24hoursupport group is now worthless. One cannot keep up
> with filtering on all the forgeries, sporgs, etc.
>
> Just thought I'd drop into one of his other favorite groups where he
> pretends to be a civilized and decent human being and let those in
> this group know what a p.o.s. he really is.
>
> Below is a sample of the crap he dumps into the helpdesk group.
>
> There are over a thousand other examples from him alone in Google.
> =================================
>
> 	G. Morgan
> More message actions
> Aug 14
> Re: NOMINATION: Big Steel for the Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
> Other recipients:
> Nadegda wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:19:41 -0400, Big Steel wrote:
>>
>> [at least a dozen blank posts over the past two days]
>>
>> The Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
>> ============
>> The Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award recognizes those kooks
>> whose eagerness to get their posts off is so great that they sometimes hit
>> "send" before typing anything in. The result is a combination of both of
>> beloved Big Bang Theory character Raj's most embarrassing traits:
>> premature ejaculation and selective mutism. However, the kook need have no
>> lovable traits to be eligible, only the problem described.
>> ============
>>
>> NOMINATION: Big Steel for the Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation
>> Award. Any seconds?
>

> I 2nd it.
>
> =========================
> 	G. Morgan
> More message actions
> Aug 14
> Re: NOMINATION: Big Steel for the Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
> Other recipients:
> Fred Hall wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:58:18 -0500, G. Morgan <G_Mo...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Three}

>>> Impossible, my injection info from E-S has a FQDN.  No one can forge
>>> that!
>>
>> Who would want to, Morgan?  The sock tards are too stupid to know you
>> and I know each other, in the virtual sense. ;)
>>
>> Still have me in your killfile?
>
> Nope.
>
> I don't remember KF'ing you.
>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be
>
> Lol...
>
>> derbyshire
>
> sig?

> 	G. Morgan
> More message actions
> Aug 16
> Other recipients:
> Evan Platt wrote:
>
>> Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an
>> over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The
> [...]

I could never understand why anyone needs to hide behind anonymous names
to exercise their right to freedom speech. By posting anonymously, it
brings no credibility to any of your arguments. Come out of the closet.
It is warm and sunny outside.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com