Name the airport, Dustbin-Bitch

From: G. Morgan <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx>

Dustbin wrote:

>G. Morgan <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> Dustbin wrote:
>>
>>>Don't start shit with me Morgan, and I won't fuck your world up. It's
>>>just that simple.
>>
>> Ditto.
>>

>Ditto? Dude, you're so fucking far in over your head with me it's not even
>close to being funny.

Don't be stupid Dustin, I have enough evidence to fuck your world on
several fronts.  If need be you're 16 hours away, that goes both ways
you know.

Infracts, if you just want to get it over with I'll make you a deal.  We
meet at an airport in the secure area (both on incoming flights) so we
both know no-one is armed.  We can settle matters in the terminal.  Name
the airport and the date.  We will both go to jail, so try to pick a
nice jail when you look for airports.

> Keep your smartass comments to yourself. If you
>can't use my name with the proper spelling,

I'm only doing what you did to me 100's of times and I never said much
at all.  You can't take what you dish out?

> have enough decency not to
>bother. None of us are in highschool here.

Tell you what.  You don't like me, I don't like you.  How about we both
just ignore each other?