Re: By the way...Tnx for the links GrahamCracker

From: G. Morgan <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 04:12:41 -0500

Dustin wrote:

>Dustbin Morgan

Yeah, my name aint "Morgan" and "Texas" is capitalized.  When you show a
little respect, maybe you'll get some back.  You can start by calling me
Graham or 'G. Morgan'.

>I was under the mistaken? impression we were cool. So let's not be coy
>about it.

When did you get that impression?  I didn't see an apology from you for
your latest brand of threats and nonsense.  Nope, I doubt we will ever
be "cool" again after you demonstrated your willingness to disclose my,
and my family's "Dox".  You can mess with me all you want, you involve
my family and I'll sink you (ask Aardvark).

I did (on your invitation), he said you aint got shit.  Why did you want
him to lie for you?  Ask him what's in store for you, should you ever
pull some shit on me like you did to BD.  Scratch that, I'm not giving
him permission to tell you.  It will be a fun surprise.

Suffice to say, we are not "cool" Dustin.  You jumped the gun and
accused me of something that even the "target" didn't make a fuss about.
You threatened to "Dox drop" shit on my family, and you *again*
threatened me with bodily harm.  You think just because I've been
largely ignoring your posts that I suddenly forgot?  Small talk in the
tekkie groups is one thing, forgetting what you are capable of is
another.

Nope, I didn't forget.  Your sorry ass does the one thing that is
inexcusable on Usenet - going real life.

Do you think I would simply forget it?  Do you think for *one* second I
don't have recourse - either your way or mine?  Yeah, you know I do -
that's why you shut down your attacks on me.  You didn't do it to be
"cool", you did it to save your own ass.  We will be "cool" ignoring one
another.  Fuck, I lost a good newsgroup because of you - we are both
probably plonked there now.  I should have never invited you to come and
check it out - that was my mistake though, the last time I thought we
were "cool".

BTW:  Have you noticed a trend?  I have.  Your 'stalker' always pops up
when you are making RL threats, and never when you are just acting
human.  Food for thought.